Saturday 15 December 2012

#walkacrosslagos Day 2 in Pictures


The sun was out from the get go on Day 2

Can't remember what this is and why I took the picture. I think it was some sort of shine or religious grounds

My water bottle, i mix glucose and water in there everyday

Another shine looking edifice

Three tanks...a long standing landmark
 More pictures after the break

Look out towers at the old tollgate on the approach to Agbara

The sun was blazing now, the umbrella made sense

Pillars of a bridge never completed...just outside Agbara Town

Lunch/rest break at Agbara...energy bar, not very tasty but fit for purpose

Dude came around to sign me up for MTN MobileMoney

Sand dredging operation under Agbara bridge

Infamous water tank at FGC Ijanikin


My Alma Mater...you know I had to take this picture right

The defunct Volkswagen of Nigeria

Rest break at Barracks Cantoment...my feet were killing me

Ran into a herd of cattle at Ojo Barracks

Outside the International Trade Fair, was very rowdy and dusty
End of Day 2 at Checkpoint C

Settled for some eba and egusi for dinner



No comments:

Post a Comment